Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Favorite Chat of the Day

2:24 PM me: i'm unhealthily obsessed with lolcats
2:25 PM Geoff: It's a good obsession to have
2:29 PM Better than being obsessed with obscure royals. Oh, Queen Beatrix, you are the living end!
me: the netherlands rule!
2:31 PM Geoff: Let's hope they don't send their fleet across the atlantic and attempt to retake New Amsterdam.
me: man, that would blow. i hear the dutch navy is pretty badass
god that sounds like a joke
the dutch navy
2:32 PM Geoff: They are a fearsome lot. With their wooden shoes, legalized prostitution and the like
2:35 PM me: well, if it makes you feel any better, I talked to margeaux today (my downstairs neighbor) and she said Astro attacked her when she fed him one day!
Geoff: Oh no! Astro...he's a picky person.
SOme sort of Cat-Person
2:36 PM me: so you should feel very special that he didn't attack you
feline person thing
Geoff: We got a thing going
We hang out. Watch sports.
2:37 PM me: touch each other sometimes...
Geoff: ...just sometimes
2:38 PM We were bored!
And he was naked!
me: he took off his fur pants for you?!
Geoff: Alright, you win. That got a laugh out of me
2:39 PM Fur pants
me: YAY!
astro only takes off his fur pants when we dry-clean them once a month
2:40 PM Geoff: Dry-cleaned fur pants? He's living the high life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes! I do good work.